Pages

Tagged by atok :D

Rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people:


1. i am ..

lina liyana :)

2 . i really want to go to ..

Paris again

3 . my favourite place is ..

beach!

4 . my favourite thing is ..


shoes

6. my favourite food is ..

spaghetti!!

7. my favourite colour is ..

black n white

9. i was born in ..

subang jaya medical centre

10 . i attended ..

merto driving academy for my licence :)

11. my favourite story is ..

alvin n the chipmunks

12. this is my hobby ..

surfing internet kot

13. and i definitely dream fr ..

melancong ke serata dunia :)

tag ;
hanibi
awal
fawa
qiqie
emira

2 comments:

atok said...

beach best en?
eheh ;DD

Lyeen said...

a'ah best gilaa