Pages

my 2nd award

Rules and Regulations :

1. Copy paste award ni kat blog korang .
2. Buat entry 'thank u' ala-ala Grammy's untuk pemberi award dekat blog korang .
3. Tag 5 orang blogger lain .
4. NEVER break the chain pls .



OMG! I just can't believe it..Thank you very much to my mom, my dad, my brother, my SAHABAT n my friends coz support me to make this blog. Erm..n thanks to HANIBI for giving me this special award; the rockest blog ever!! I love U Hanibi. xoxo. Actually i'm very terharu. Seriously I tak sangka I dapat award ni. Err..urm..ni jela. Anyway, thanks again for this award. Thank you! :D



And the next Grammy Award goes to . .
-Amyy
-Tasha
-Atok
-Yana
-Izzul

6 comments:

Ntsh Skdn said...

jap jap. i blurr. i tk phm. apa nie ek ?

Lyeen said...

award la syg..
ala dye cam tag jugak la

atok said...

thanx.
i`ll keep it.
eheh ;DD

Lyeen said...

suke eyh atok :)

HaNibi said...

haha . gile tebaek :DD

Lyeen said...

ape yg terbaik? haha