Pages

Tagged by Far

*hari ni kan ase mcm free je nak buat sume tagged yg dah lame ku biarkan. Sory Far coz baru nak buat.

Instruction
1- Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2- The list should be 10 numbers
3-Give it to 10 friend of yours.


*Memandangkan birthday L dah lepas, xpela L buat jgk la lagi pon L igt ag ape yg L wish 4 my birthday ari tu :D

10 things what i want for my birthday is ..


First.
celebrates with my Family (ni dpt)

Second.
Celebrates with my Friends (ni pon dpt)

Third.

laptop Toshiba Satellite M300 (warghh ni pon dpt my dad bg)

Fourth.
new handbag (ni pon dpt bag from Bonita my mom bagi)

Fifth .
nokia 5800 (x dpt)

Sixth.
camera slr digital (nope)

Seven.
extra money (no cmmnt tp mcm dpt je)

Eight.
new shades. abg!! belikan laa

Nine.
ase nye tu je kot

Ten.
ari tu minx tu je la..


P/s; Dork thanks for tagged me, I feel honoured to you. ceyy. bytheway bagi juga la na present to me dork dh alang2 persahabatan tuh HAHA. Thankss my hottie dork :)
xxxxx

I AM TAGGED
atok, hanibi, fawa, arra, nina, amyy, lya & sape sape je la

No comments: